The Letterer | Teen Ink

The Letterer

By Casper18141 BRONZE, Knox, Pennsylvania
Casper18141 BRONZE, Knox, Pennsylvania

Anger doesn't solve anything

Upstairs on his bed Henry was getting ready to go to the coolest kid at school Carson Stewart's party. On his way down the stairs he realized he forgot his phone and that he still had his retainer in his mouth. Once he was done he doable checked just to make shore he was ready. Running out to his friends car he almost tripped. Getting in the car he realized the song that was playing was the song he cant stand anymore. Turning the station he came upon a song he liked and ti just started playing so he sang along. His friend was surprised at how good of a singer he was that he said he should join his band. By the time the 2nd song ended they were at Carson's house. Getting out of the car and walking up to the door in style he rang the bell and Carson's butler opened the door and asked for there inventations. Showing the butler his inventation he walked into the house. Looking fro Carson he bumped into Brittney McCarthy who turned around to see Henry saying sorry. Its OK she said and walked away to get another beer. He hearied off to find Carson and eventually found him. Carson was talking to his friend Carter Binkly who was already drunk and couldn't hardly walk.  A couple minutes later Brittney and her husbin Jason came over. Carson thought of a game they could do with the new kid. He told everyone the game Henry was the only one who didn't want to do it but Carson talked him into it. They all went over and asked the new kid if she wanted to play a game with them. Carson told her to put a blind fold on and for Henry to guide her. Going down stairs to the basement Carson turned on the light. He told Henry to sit her on the couch and back away.He sat down beside her and started to make out with her. While making out with her he started to pull his close off then he let Jason take a turn, then Brittney, then Carter and back to him because Henry didn't want to. While making out with her again he started to pull her close off. Once she realized what was going on she started to pull him off of her but he keep beating her and she started to cry. Jason grabbed something to knock her out with. When she woke up she seen Henry standing beside her and Carson with something hard and sharp. The next thing she new she was coughing up blood. Henry couldn't watch so he went back upstairs to the party along with Carter and Brittney. A couple weeks later he wanted to tell the cops but Carson threatened him and so he didn't. He new that what they did was wrong and the gilt was eating him alive. The next day he got a letter in the mail so he took it in the house and read it up in his room. The letter said I have seen everything and I think you need to pay. I will send you messages with tasks you and four other people need to do. If you don't you will immediate die. The names are below.  Brittney McCarthy, Jason McCarthy, Carter Binkly, and Carson Stewart. sincerely The Letterer. He through it down on his bed and hurried to call his friend so he could take him over to Carson's house. Grabbing his coat and the letter he hurried out the door to the car. Once the car was stopped near Carson's house he ran up to the door and rang the door bell expecting the butler to answer it but got Carson's beautiful sister Bethanie who just came back from a trip to England. Is your brother home I really need to talk to him. She hollered for Carson to come to the door. Carson came eventually looking as happy as could be for a person a couple of weeks who committed murder. Rushing into the house looking as pale as a ghost he read Carson the letter. Carson had to call the others to come to the house. Once everybody was there he read them the letter and then asked Henry if he got a task today. No but I'm sure to get one eventually he said. A hour later they all went home from Carson'd. Henry immediately checked his mail and found a new letter inside. He went inside and ran up to his room  and read it. The letter told him to graft the walls and lockers at school and they have to say you will die. Henry didn't want to do it but he new that if he didn't he would die so later that night he sneaked into school and grafted the walls and lockers.

What inspired me to write this story was the book the chain letter. I read it and thought wow maybe I could write one of my own. So if anyone out there wants to write there own story but is not shure that it will be good go for it if you like it thats all that matters.

Casper18141 BRONZE, Knox, Pennsylvania

Anger doesn't solve anything

what should I put in the next story

Casper18141 BRONZE, Knox, Pennsylvania

Anger doesn't solve anything

You can now tag other users by using "@".