Changes experienced from beginning to end | Teen Ink

Changes experienced from beginning to end

By thefelix12 GOLD, San Jacinto, California
thefelix12 GOLD, San Jacinto, California

The ongoing circumstance from an uncomfortable feeling about his physical appearance to his portrayal of becoming an individual with an isolating mindset. He is thought to be a rational thinker but his physical appearance seems to demonstrate otherwise. An individual who doesn’t overlook the thought of being behind what people consider ignorant. His overwhelming nature of using his little sibling as his figure of attraction for the common people. When facing a daunting situation, he doesn’t respond with an obvious choice. Especially, when placed in a feud involving the distribution of drugs in which he takes part of. He has become intimidated by the fact that he cannot act immediately as conditions seem to elevate. Nevertheless, he does manage to bring a sense of respect to the people who care about him more than anything God can offer in this world.  He is experiencing this battle of rightful doing so he doesn’t seem to understand that in a society where work isn’t decided by the outcome it greatly suppresses his goal of complete individuality and freedom.
An outsider from the real world is who he wants to be a part of. Bringing the desire to become separate as a way to liberate what has been deemed as lost or forgotten. He doesn't fit in a society with predetermined ideas and thoughts on what the future may hold and he’s not alone in his way of thinking. Unlike the typical knowledge, society has towards individuality or putting forth the effort in doing so really involves Bernard's way of thinking. It’s his perseverance he must undertake as most civilians in the society are blind with a substance that involves no view of satisfaction in the mental make-up young boy. This creates an image in which single-minded people would consider uncontrolled. He feels as if he is trapped in an unparalleled economy, but wants to have the opportunity to become an individual and not be handled by an absurd reality. He experiences an unbalance occurrence in what he views as compelling or the separation from what he was predestined to serve.

Having freinds going through this