Monday | Teen Ink

Monday

By Marian BRONZE, Santa Clarita, California
Marian BRONZE, Santa Clarita, California

Monday. The day of the week that every one, hates, but the most famous parts of history happened on a Monday; Micky Mouses first comic strip came out in the 1920s, Jesse Owns runs for the gold in Berlin, Olympics of the 1940, Twinkie's come back in 2012, the Supreme Court gives out the Brown v Education in the 50s,and lastly YouTube is born in 2005, but I'll never look back at it the same. His eyes, those perfect blue irises had become a brain tattoo. The way they shaped and changed depending on his mode. Today, everywhere I turn in school, his shadow has become ubiquitous.  It's ironic, how middle school works. Your in the middle, the median and some people become mean. Dating, drama, and the toughest teenage stages takeover. The hardest, but most experience part of life you'll ever get. The first text I send was on a Monday. I was stupid, to think he was different. He said sure, but really should have said no. I didn't know what I wanted, yet I knew I wanted to be near him. In the Millennium century, social medias one way to; get gossip, news, or that comment from you Uncle Curt. I look at mine and it's useless. No, face to face conversations, and everyone hides behind a screen. I thought it was safe, but I never understood how he felt or what he meant to say. He called me a creep and a stalker, I let it be. I though I understood how he had felt, and then, I got trapped in a short, but evocative argument. I was speechless, at his words, the way he wrote. He left for high school,and I had one more year. His last name started with a M, Monday started with M and my name started with a M. It wasn't just a crush, it was a experienced that I lived. Monday. The day that everyone hates, but I'll never look back to it the same.

I had gone through the my first crush in sevent grade. We didn't really talk, I was nervous. I still long about the fact the the way I talked to him was the worst way for modern time. I don't regret it thought.