Please Stay.. | Teen Ink

Please Stay..

March 30, 2016
By Layeba BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
Layeba BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Please Stay!" she begged..
"I have reasons to leave".. they said " and you gave me the reasons "...
He left without waiting for a reply ..
She stood there astonished once again..
Flood of memories tore her apart. Her heart felt heavy ..She was numb..She wanted to cry.. to shout .. to bring out all the pain that made her heart heavy.. But Alas! she couldn't do that even.... She had to be strong.. that was her fate..maybe... She had to face that all over again ... She was now used to it .. but still she felt weak.. maybe once again someone became her world... maybe she started planning her future with him. but he dreamt about something else.. or maybe someone else..All she wished was to be dead... But she couldn't..because that would be called running .. and she didn't wanted to run away .. for that dreadful moment might chase her .. for her entire life.. She wanted to sleep, forever ,under a white cover but she had responsibilities to fulfill .. she had someone who she didn't definitely wanted to hurt..--"Her Parents"..
That night she couldn't sleep ...All she thought about was-"Him".. It was difficult for her to believe that everything was gone..stolen..from her all over again.. She was slowly and gently entering into the state of oblivion...
But unfortunately she couldn't just stay like that,for it would be difficult for her to explain everyone..as people could hear her but couldn't understand her state of mind... She decided to fake a smile..
And What a beautiful actor she was.... Nobody could ever guess ..that..Her world was stolen from her...heart broken... and that she carried a heavy heart with no interest in living...