That Moment | Teen Ink

That Moment

November 20, 2015
By Lita.w SILVER, Kalispell, Montana
Lita.w SILVER, Kalispell, Montana
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I am fiercely independent, but I am also afraid of being alone.


That moment when you realize that you're being used. When the people who go to you with their problems and need your support, simply just leave you when you need them.They say it's too much drama that they can't handle, but really they just don't want to be needed. That moment when you realize that they are only your friend because you are one of the very few people who will listen to their pitty. That moment when you tell your friends that they are beautiful and they just walk away. That moment when you are depressed and emotional, and you need your best friend, but they are not there for you. The people who you hardly know are the only ones who are. That moment when even your bullies are there when you have something on your mind. How suddenly you matter when you're sad. Don't let people lead you into that moment.  


The author's comments:

I was inspired to write this piece Because I feel like this everyday and I just wanted people to know that they are not the only one.