Wowzers in my Trousers | Teen Ink

Wowzers in my Trousers

By Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia
Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

"Take a lesson from "the Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries. The ambition and vision of one depends on how bad@ss they look in sunglasses." - Me, 2017

"Who is this Jose, and why is he always being denied?" - Corey Graves, 2016

It was the after-party of Vin's comedy performance. He just got done telling his best jokes at the comedy club near his favorite Chipotle. Friends Jeff, Alice, Charles, Scarlett, and Willy have joined Vin's gathering and enjoyed the favors of saltines and Dr. Cherry. They laughed as they revisited past memories of their lives.

"Hey!" said Charles. "Now that we're talking about the past," He turned to the hand-holding Jeff and Alice. "Why not tell us how you met!" Vin, Scarlett, and Willy immediately agreed with the idea, that tale really brought back a lot. But Jeff and Alice just looked at each other and exchanged glances. “But you were there, you know what went down!” Said Jeff, who seemed to disagree with the idea of retelling the story. “Come on, it’s funny. Plus, we’re not gonna see the both of you for three months!” Pointed out Scarlett. It was true, Jeff and Alice just got married and plan on going the San Diego for a honeymoon, and they were about to leave early in the morning to catch their flight.

At that point, everyone started chanting “Tell Us!” Jeff embarrassingly looked at Alice, whom just smiled in encouragement. “Alright, Alright! I’ll tell you all!” Said Jeff in defeat. Everyone cheered and picked up their Dr. Cherrys. As Jeff finished his soda, he stood up to tell the tale of how he and Alice met……

*FLASHBACK*

It all started at Red Robin five years ago. It was me, Vin, Charles, Scarlett, and our favorite waiter, Willy. He just came out with a basket full of spicy chicken wings and Hyper Green. “Here you go, guys. I’ll get your ranch dressing!” “Thanks!” exclaimed Scarlett. As Willy leaves to get the ranch, Vin just walks in, laughing to himself as he sits down. “What’s so funny?” I asked. “Oh I just won the heart of another Hot Chick!” said Vin cheerfully.

“Oh great, here we go again!” Said Charles. “Your plan never works. You sit there, flirt with her, take her to her home, spend the night, and leave her in the mourning!” Willy approaches and delivers the ranch and leaves to serve a new table. “But it’s going to work this time, you’ll see. Oh, and haven’t you guys heard? There’s a new girl moving into town!”

“Really? I hope she could be the one…” I said as I began to dream “the perfect dream” he always talks about. “Boy, we told you about a million times by now! There is no such thing as “true love, you idiot! It’s just a lie that girls use against you!” Said Vin. “Not all true!” Said Scarlett. “Sometimes in love, men DO want to hit-it-and-quit-it, but girls think it means something, something special. Like me for example. What Rudy and I have is special.” Continued Scarlett. Vin just laughed. “You?! But your one of the craziest chicks I know! I mean, you wear ripped-up jackets, ride motorcycles, enter eating contests, get in fights with guys, and every once in a while we have to bust you out from prison!” Scarlett just shook her head and threw her drink at Vin’s open face, leaving shocked, speechless, and jaw dropped to the floor. “It’s called “doing something with your life, Vin” You should try it sometime!” Said Scarlett with some humor in her voice. Jeff, Charles, a nearby Willy, and some diners laughed in response to the insult. This left Vin responding with “Yeah, but what if I get one, and it's comes up as screwed up like yours?" This caught Scarlett off-guard, and as they continued to argue, Jeff’s went dreaming off into his perfect dream.

Later, Jeff found himself walking up the stairs with Vin back to their apartment. “I really don’t understand everyone’s big deal!” began Vin. “The master plan DOES work, it’s all part of the act, you ALWAYS leave them wanting more!” Vin complained. “I think they’re just jealous.” Vin concluded. “It doesn’t work, Vin. It never does!” sighed Jeff. “Okay then. Name all the girls that I have failed to woo due to my “moronic” plan!” snapped Vin. “Joy, Rita, Maggie, Penny, Prudence, Mandi, Peggy, Willow, Utah, Scooter, even SCARLETT when we first met her!” said Jeff. Those names left Vin in a trance of bad memories only leaving him to utter three simple words. “Shut Up, Jeff!” Before they got into their apartment, Vin rapidly tapped on Jeff’s shoulder and pointed to a girl moving boxes into her apartment, which faced their own home as well. “Bro, look! There she is! It’s the new chick!”

I made this with a bro in school. We never got a chance to finish it so I made into a RP here. It's been a little out cold lately so I thought I post the first part up so it may start up again.

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Thank you.

SaraKarim GOLD said...
on Mar. 29 2016 at 1:33 am
SaraKarim GOLD, Washington DC, District Of Columbia

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quite interesting style!

Katyaini SILVER, Greater Noida, Other

Life is like a chocolate covered chilly....

Some succeed because they're destined to;
Most succeed because they're determined too

no prob :)

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Thank You. I'll try looking for that next part.

Katyaini SILVER, Greater Noida, Other

And the new girl was Alice, I suppose.... Nicely told but you should try changing the last paragraph to first person, from Jeff's point of view. Even if you don't, it won't make much of a difference, though.