She's Magic! | Teen Ink

She's Magic!

By BUFEKABAMOTI SILVER, Abuja,
BUFEKABAMOTI SILVER, Abuja,

Greatness is not achieved by never falling but by rising every time you fall.

So I met this girl…sorry… ANGEL…mmm…nah…
GODDESS! Yes! That’s it! I met this Goddess…
How I met her, well… that’s so trivial compared to who or what she was,
She’s describable, well; the only problem is you can’t get enough words to describe her.
Ah! Enough of that…I’ll say what I know.
She is loved by all and hated by all; maybe because she’s on both sides of life’s coin, it’s kind of complicated yet simple.
She rides along with life, watching every single bit of it change slowly as it changes rapidly.
To her, nothing was worth the rush, she’d rather feel, time took time.
She is a seeker and she thinks of getting beyond what life itself can offer.
Her life is a maze filled with flowers and thorns, though her flowers come first always.
She loves her puzzle and never gets tired of figuring out life's next magic trick.
She gives a wryly smile to all of life's disappointment and understands that life is just a game which sometimes goes wrong and could always be set right.
She doesn’t have the fame, the money and the happiness mere humans have, but i bet angels look at her with jealousy, she is every reason to become human.
I'd spend a thousand years with her, not to learn from her, but watch how she could make nature fall for her and enjoy being jealous of her and hating her for loving life so much despite its odds.
What exactly does she want? I ask myself…
Probably, a perfect face without wrinkles, a healthy heart without cracks and edges and a little bit of nature's magic in her life everyday...forever.
It sounds like a fantasy...a crazy one at that;
Who could make life feel so perfect, sound so perfect and look so perfect?
Well she could...and till forever I'd see her as Magic.

...and I'd love her...