Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

By Grace Maier BRONZE, Sauk City, Wisconsin
Grace Maier BRONZE, Sauk City, Wisconsin

Sometimes, I wish that some dreams could be a reality. Reality is a nightmare, dreaming is happiness. Some dreams, I feel, should become a reality. The dreams where you’re laying in the atms of the one you love, laughing for no real reason, should be a reality. The ones where you run away from all your responsibilities for just a couple days or weeks, or maybe just I have those. Those dreams that are ten years in the future where you’re successful and married to someone you love with all your heart. Living in a big house with your kids who look just like you two. It’s the dreams where you’re laying on the roof with your best friend just watching the stars that should come true. The ones where you’re in the middle of no where and you have absolutely no idea how you got there but you have no intentions of going home, because you’re not alone, you’re surrounded by other people who think the same thing. You’re not the only one having these types of dreams, where you can just escape. You’re not the only one who wants to escape the stress and the people all around you. You want to be successful, you want to have fun, you want to you want to be with someone you love, but most importantly, you want to be free. Some people are living in their dreams, and that’s great, but others are living in a nightmare, and dreams are their only escape. Dreaming makes me feels alive, and I don’t think that I’m the only one. When I dream, it makes me feel like I’m not alone.

Cam_is_Away said...
on Jun. 14 2015 at 1:31 am
Cam_is_Away, Non, California
Fantastic - and that's it. Fantastic. To live in a dream...