Murder of Ima Rockstar | Teen Ink

Murder of Ima Rockstar

By AngelicPhoenix GOLD, Tea, South Dakota
AngelicPhoenix GOLD, Tea, South Dakota

My favorite quote is I am protective and defensive of my wolf pack

After solving the “Stolen goods” mystery Oliver Stuff stole almost all of her stuff if I hadn’t stopped him. Afterwards Anita Ride wanted to join PAA she still lived in the manor though we were assigned a case Ima Rockstar was murdered and I had to find out who murdered the rockstar with her friends Rainy Storm, Uno Suspect, and Nata Machine. The names couldn’t get any weirder “Rainy Storm, Uno Suspect, and Nata Machine claimed they weren’t on the scene of the crime but I could differ. I got a call from Anita Ride she was assigned the case and so was Justin Time “By the way Jennifer I need a ride to the place do you think Justin Time would be able to pick me up?” she asked “Yeah I mean I’m riding with him so I hope so.” I headed out to Justin’s car “We need to pick up Anita she was also assigned the case.” we headed out to Anita’s house and picked her up “Can we stop at the gas station I would like something to drink?” Anita asked it should be Anita a drink all the time instead Anita Ride even though she basically needs one all the time sometimes I wonder if Jack would ever give her a car like he promised. We arrived at the scene of the crime I went around looking for evidence, Anita interviewed the Suspects or the friends, Justin looked around with me and bagged when I told him to bag and what to bag. The first room we went to was the scene of the crime I found about 3 pieces of evidence a shoe print on the ceiling? This was an awkward crime scene. I saw twigs and leaves on the floor by the body. I also found footprint under the shoe prints. “So he can’t walk on walls that’s good. We went into the kitchen and found the weapon a baseball bat it had a ton of fingerprints. I went upstairs and went into Ima’s room it was full of a lot of stuff. “Are those pry marks or batting marks?” Justin asked “Batting marks and what are they doing on the bathroom door?” I asked this might be a weird time to say this but trying to break into a bathroom okay this guy was on the number 1 most disgusting break in attempt. Unless it was like Anita’s house and it’s secretly a safe too. When I went inside it was something else not a bathroom “Whoa this looks terrible.” Justin said “Just in time to say that.” I said back he gave me you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me glare that scared people at PAA “Ok so we know that this isn’t just a room that most of the crime scene was in but whose room is this?” I asked myself it was another room inside of a room “That would be mine.” said Uno he wasn’t what I would expect for his height “You are small.” Justin said rudely “Justin nows not the time to say that.” “Have you been in here lately?” I asked “No I’ve been in Iowa Lottamoney’s house she owned me a lot of money that she borrowed then I was kinda trapped there because a hurricane happened just as I was about to leave even ask her.” I told PAA about Iowa they questioned her and it was true he was there. I went down to the family room and found 3 more things ripped cloth, ID tags that smeared enough that I couldn’t see the face or the name.” Anita called and told me that Rainy wanted to be a rockstar and so did the others could they have possibly worked on this together? I asked I walked back and told everyone to meet me there “I know who the murderer is!” I shouted “Who.” “It’s was……….” Anita, and Justin were shocked by what I had said let’s just say there weren’t a lot of winners.

Who was it this time? Did you figure it out I'll tell the answer again in a different one hopefully you got it right.