What could happen | Teen Ink

What could happen

By soccergirl75 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
soccergirl75 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end

The way he looked at her was like he had seen an angel; in awe and pure amazement. He thought she was the most beautiful person in the world. He didn’t know what to do so he just kissed her. She was so shocked. She was speechless. She didn’t know what to do so she just walked away. She kept looking back because she was intrigued.
She wanted to talk to him but she didn’t know how, what does she say, he just kissed her, and what do you talk about after that. Maybe not talking is better. Or maybe she should wait till he talks to her. He looked at her a lot but said nothing; he didn’t know what to do either. How do you start a conversation after that?
Then they got paired up as lab partners, so they had to talk. “I’m Talia.” She said. “I’m Chase.” He said back. That’s all they could spit out. She turned around and he wrote all over the back of her shirt in pen. “Oh my god I’m so sorry, I didn’t know my pen was open!” he freaked. “Its okay, I didn’t really like this shirt anyway.” She said. “Well you should text me if that comes out, here’s my number.” He said as he wrote it on her hand.
They started dating a couple days later, everyone thought it was so weird because they just met, but they didn’t care what anyone else thought. They were happy and that’s all that matters. They did everything together, from football games to beach trips to sleepovers and family dinners. He helped her move and she helped him clean. They were perfect together just because they decided to speak that one day, they were inseparable.
Years later and they were married and had kids. And still they were inseparable. She had known it all along, since that day he kissed her they were going to be together forever.