The Fake Autobiography | Teen Ink

The Fake Autobiography

October 17, 2014
By Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other
8 articles 0 photos 85 comments

Favorite Quote:
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind....


It is 29th, July, 1998, Wednesday, the day when I saw this lovely world. Everyone looked so happy but my eyes were stuck at a lady, she was very beautiful but I could not guess what she was feeling. I thought she was not happy and so I started crying. Suddenly she tuned sad. I turned curious and so I stopped crying. She was again looking at me. But this time her face was revealing something else. She was crying now. I felt she is not happy. I thought if I was the cause of her tears. I felt bad but my eyes were still fixed at her. She was very beautiful. She looked at my eyes and then smiled. She was very happy, my heart sensed it. I blushed and so looked at others and realized we were three.

 

It is 29th, July, 2009, Wednesday. I looked at the things and tried to guess if there were any other people. Well, there were none. I was happy. The things were different. We were now one plus three. Now there was an opposite buddy to fight with. The day was same but still this day was different with a different me. It was my tenth birthday. I was ten years old, experienced, tall and was able to understand the feelings quickly.


The author's comments:

how i felt when i was born. the answer if fake becuase memories are always vague.