The Fake Autobiography | Teen Ink

The Fake Autobiography

By Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind....

It is 29th, July, 1998, Wednesday, the day when I saw this lovely world. Everyone looked so happy but my eyes were stuck at a lady, she was very beautiful but I could not guess what she was feeling. I thought she was not happy and so I started crying. Suddenly she tuned sad. I turned curious and so I stopped crying. She was again looking at me. But this time her face was revealing something else. She was crying now. I felt she is not happy. I thought if I was the cause of her tears. I felt bad but my eyes were still fixed at her. She was very beautiful. She looked at my eyes and then smiled. She was very happy, my heart sensed it. I blushed and so looked at others and realized we were three.

It is 29th, July, 2009, Wednesday. I looked at the things and tried to guess if there were any other people. Well, there were none. I was happy. The things were different. We were now one plus three. Now there was an opposite buddy to fight with. The day was same but still this day was different with a different me. It was my tenth birthday. I was ten years old, experienced, tall and was able to understand the feelings quickly.

how i felt when i was born. the answer if fake becuase memories are always vague. 

on Apr. 28 2015 at 3:54 am
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

Hahaha.. I am happy, let's be twins. :) and thanks =D

Ray--yo PLATINUM, Kathmandu, Other

God Makes No Mistakes. (Gaga?)
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." -Liesel Meminger via Markus Zusac, "The Book Thief"

I had not expected to like this as much as I do. The length is perfect, and 29th of July is my birthday, (too), so yeah :)

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thankyou caven.

WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Why wait when you only live once? Go out there dance, smile, and enjoy yourself! If your not having fun then darling your doing something wrong!"
- Therese

" I understand then again I am quite lost..." said Alice.

CavemanWig BRONZE, Grand Island, Nebraska

mama always said life was like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get -Forest Gump

I like the vibe your sending very...Out there i cant even describe it! keep working on this stuff!