Siblings Troubles | Teen Ink

Siblings Troubles

April 10, 2014
By ladislaovera BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
ladislaovera BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Siblings can be a handful for all of us. You will kind of like them, and then abhorrence them too. Then again you will always love them and will need them in your life.

I got two brothers, one older and one younger than me, their names is Noel ad Jaime. Noel is eleven years old. I fight with them a lot, they never fight with each other, and it’s me who they fight with. Only because I’m the middle child, but I’m the most spoiled one out of all three of us. I am mostly close to my older brother; I am always at his house.

I always play around with Jaime and his girlfriend Cindy; I don’t play around with Noel because he has anger issues, even though we fight a lot too. He always asks me, “Do you do drugs?” or, “Do you want a beer?” or, “Want to smoke?” I always say yes to all those questions, I am just messing with him when I do, and he gets mad at me and tells Cindy to go buy a drug test. Another time he and I made a bet that if he wins in wrestling that I get a haircut, if I win I get fifty dollars. He and I then wrestled, and I lost. Jaime gives me money, when I don’t ask for it or do something for it. He doesn’t spoil me—people that spoil me are my parents. Jaime talks a lot about when he was little, that he had to walk in the storms, and was left home alone for months when my parents went to Mexico without him, and didn’t get what I get and have.

Me and my little brother Noel fight a lot, one time me and him got into a really bad fight, no one was home except Jaime, he got really mad at me got a Chiefs knife, all I had in my room was a butter knife. Jaime came upstairs and took him downstairs and when they went downstairs Noel got angry again and broke his Xbox. I can go a long time without talking to Noel, but my mother makes me talk to him and help him still. I think that my mother treat Noel the best because he can’t do the stuff that me and Jaime could do. Noel doesn’t ask for much stuff that I ask for, but when he does they right away give it to him. When I ask for stuff my parents say, “Wait until Friday.”

My parents treats both of my brothers better than me right now, but they buy me the most stuff only because I get good greats and they never ask for anything. I’m the middle child so I do the most work in the house, they don’t do anything, and Jaime didn’t even do anything when he used to live with us. I like fighting with my brothers, it mostly fun for me. One of us is always the favorite one.