Open and Ready | Teen Ink

Open and Ready

July 13, 2013
By Waistband GOLD, Hudson Falls, New York
Waistband GOLD, Hudson Falls, New York
15 articles 0 photos 63 comments

Favorite Quote:
"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong." Robin Williams


I stand before you, bare, no barriers, torn open. Everything about me is set out before you. My heart beats strongly, glowing brightly, releasing its warmth upon you. Hung in the air before me, I offer it to you, complete and pure. I smile, the words “I love you” fall from my lips and race towards you, eager to convey the message of my heart. I hold out my hand and my spirit flows from my finger tips and tenderly wraps around you, to let you feel everything that I have tried to show you. I watch as you close your eyes, as my soul pours into you. I see them re-open and a soft smile crossed your face. I do the same and my life appears in your hands, ready for you to take. I am prepared to share it all, give it all, for you. You take a step towards me and though the light in your eyes, I can see the nerves react. The strength of it all scares you, the shear thought of losing it all makes you hesitate. But as you reach me and take my hand, I place my other over yours, to reassure you that it’s real and never will fade. I see a blush gleam on your cheeks and your heart begins to glow just like mine. I know I have found my soul mate and I pull you into an embrace as our hearts converge into one. I kiss your lips and warmth and love explodes from within us, taking control of the area in which we stand, and as our lips part, and I look back into your eyes, I know this is only the beginning of the rest of our lives.