I've fallen but not before you | Teen Ink

I've fallen but not before you

holyblondecheerleaderbatman BRONZE, Wasilla, Alaska

Who said I want to fit in ?

"I'll fix my mistakes" I said. Yet I really meant I'll change myself.

"I'll stop getting mad." I said. Yet I really meant I'll change myself.

I said to you I'd try but It never really sunk in. I've done so much wrong. If I could reverse time and start again I'd wipe all the tear's you cried for her. I'd be your shoulder from the start Instead of the black hearted b**ch I was. I'd change in a heart beat. I'd take back all the conversation's I had about you. I'd make thing's right, but I can't. Here we are at the end, or is it the end? Does all the bad really rule out all the good, or are we just not letting it through? I'd take back the laugh's and the memories to if that's what it would take to save you.

"Lies." You said.

"Your all the same saying sorry but really all you do is lie."

"I won't lie." I said. Yet I lied from the beginning. I said I was fine but really I'm falling. Everyday I say I'm fine but really everyday it get's worse. Pain increasing regret doubling. It's tearing me apart. I've fallen, fallen from the stars. I'm at rock bottom and I can see clearly now.

All you wanted was a shoulder to cry on. You missed her, you wanted to tell her you were sorry. I will be your shoulder now... but is it to late?

I've cried many tear's over this and many more for other's but none of those tears can compare to what you felt. You were falling. I should have caught you, but I let you fall and now when I ask you to catch me you won't because I didn't catch you.

I was having a fight with one of my best friends a few day's ago I guess it could be non fiction but I guess some how it didn't seem to fit. There's a bit of exaggerated truth but most of it is true her friend really did commit suicide and she is in the mourning process right now. I really wasn't letting it sink in and now I am paying the price.

KillerKat BRONZE, Port Coquitlam, Other
Very nice, besides the grammar and punctiation it was very captivating and beautiful, good work

Who said I want to fit in ?

Thank you so much for the input I'm kinda bad with grammer and stuff I need to work on it. Me and my friend are still a little iffy but we have addressed the subject and writing this made me realize more and more what I need to understand :) 

LiraDaeris PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Applause and hugs. Very heartfelt, and great opener. My heart breaks for you guys. I feel bad nit picking this, because the issue is so much more important, so I'll just stick it here- Grammatically, plurals do not have an apostrophe; only possessive forms do, then your is possessive and you're is "you are." There. Done. I am so sorry for your friend and her friend. Sending hugs and prayers. You have a wonderful message in this, too, to fix your problems you must first fix yourself. Good job, and good for you getting it out in a safer way, and I wish you strength to keep on through this and prayers. You're stronger than you think. Never forget that. And never take down your offer to be your friend's shoulder to cry on. You may not realize it, but you are being a good friend by doing this.