Last Day | Teen Ink

Last Day

If your today was your last day would you have any regrets? You never expect it to be your last day and if I lived by the saying “live like it’s your last day” I would have ended up in a lot of trouble a long time ago. I took granted every day, every moment I had with you. The way you laughed at everything and how your voice would carry across a room. I didn’t know. How was I supposed to know? I should’ve known. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. I was so stupid and selfish. I should’ve just apologized. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. I don’t know if you have any regrets but I have many. I’m sorry. I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. This is my apology. As I write this, I can’t help but cry and I can almost feel you reading over my shoulder. Please know how sorry I am. Please forgive all those things we fought about. Know I loved you and will never stop. You will be in my heart forever. I will never forget your smile, how nice you were. I didn’t talk to you on your last day. I’m hoping with everything I have that your reading this somehow now. This is my apology. This is me saying I’m sorry. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. Please forgive me.

Lizzy31 SILVER said...
Lizzy31 SILVER, Lkow, Other

Everything that is beautiful is not always good but everything that is good is always beautiful

hi , you're welcome:-) would  you  please check out my article and poem.

TerraCotta GOLD, Cupertino, California

“A man, who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.”

Just let it all out man... Great stuff! By the way, thanks for your comment! 

Lizzy31 SILVER said...
Lizzy31 SILVER, Lkow, Other

it was awesome, keep writing. your writing seemed so real that i almost cried.

-Ash- SILVER said...
-Ash- SILVER, Redmond, Washington

She wants to die. She wants to disappear, to be remembered no more. She wants so terribly to be forgotten, all her mistakes, all her failures, everything. Her name to be wiped free from all record of existence. Because is it really existing when you’ve got nothing to show for your life?

wow! this is amazing!!