You Don't Know Me... | Teen Ink

You Don't Know Me...

August 28, 2012
By halle-allison GOLD, Fayetteville, North Carolina
halle-allison GOLD, Fayetteville, North Carolina
14 articles 4 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
love is like a battle field you fight for the one you love or lose them for ever


you don't know me and I really don't know you. we have grown up in two different countries living two different lifestyles. I have grown up deciding that I would join the Navy, and you have became famous in the music industry by joining a band, and yet we have much in common, but you don't know that. Now I'm not the one to just come out and share how I feel, but the moment I realized that the interests we share are so much alike I thought you should know. Even though you will never catch me at your concerts among all the screaming fans or tweeting you ten times a day, I still enjoy listening to your music just as I enjoy every one's. Before you world of fame we thought we were part of the shy and unnoticed. Rather than share our problem with someone just being alone and tuning everyone out was the answer to everything. To keep our mind off the thing happening around us drawing is how we escaped. Now you like girls who are intelligent and can keep you on your toes, and I like guys who have a romantic side. I could say the girl you are looking for is me, but is it true? It is right for you to question me so Google me to see the truth. we could talk to each other for hours and become friends who have so many things in common, I sure we would get along just fine, but you don't know me and I don't know you.


The author's comments:
bout someone you can't meet but your one in the same