Love is Forever | Teen Ink

Love is Forever

February 24, 2012
By AimeeRichae SILVER, Acworth, Georgia
AimeeRichae SILVER, Acworth, Georgia
9 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If life hands me lemons, you better believe I'll be making the best dang lemonade ever!"


Dear Jase,
From that first day, I just knew. You walked into the room and my heart skipped a beat. That was the day I met you, the love of my life. You asked me out today, and there isn’t a happier person in the world. The spark, the connection, all it can do is grow.
Emma
**********************
Dear Jase,
It’s our wedding day today. As I saw you with tears in your eyes waiting for me, I fell all over in love with you again. I cannot believe we have waited so long to be together. I never want to be away from you. You are my love. I love you forever.
Emma
**********************
Dear Jase,
We were separated today. The divorce was final just as my feelings are. We can’t be together right now but that is ok. I am pregnant with your baby Jase. I still have a piece of our love to look forward to. I am afraid one thing that I will miss about that love is you. I still love you.
Emma
***********************
Dear Jase,
Your daughter fell in love today. 17 years since we last spoke and I am reminded of you as our daughter tells me of the boy. The look in her eyes reminds me of you. I’m keeping strong for the sake of her, but Jase I miss and love you. I wonder if you still love me too.
Emma
***********************
Dear Daddy,
Momma died today. Her last words were of you. She missed you since you left and never came back. I was proposed to today Daddy. Will you let me follow in her footsteps and make the same mistakes? Will you come stop me Daddy?
Jasey