The Feeling | Teen Ink

The Feeling

By Shivam GOLD, Lucknow, Other
Shivam GOLD, Lucknow, Other

Its nothing like nothing or all.. its just that how far you climb up the tree before you fall..

I wonder if the shower of joy was just a teaser
I wonder whether the feeling was more than wonderful, when i thought it was the end to seek her.
Its so haunting, the thought of departing away, that i wish i could trap these memories in a glass beaker
Instead i feel trapped in the aura of the unknown feeling now
that i wish to never be free of this trap in which i've fallen down
I wonder if hearts synchronise to produce a beat that resembles mutual peace,
should i break the connection just to prove impossible is impossible, giving up at ease?
I think i'm just giving out the heart to this time for lease
in exchange of fake currencies, just like a child tempting for a plastic toy gun, crying out PLEASE
I think i'll never acquire the will to swallow the bitter pill, but first i need to find ou t whether the pill is sweet or a poison that kills
So while trying to forecast the blank spaces that time has to fill, I even think when i sleep, body lying still while mind runs on paths that are virtual, because life is a religion and imagination its ritual....

I even fear that these imprints of events never fade, Let affection be a moment of truth in this masquerade., and I can never ever regret for all this, the same way a wounded person never regrets the healing, no matter what, i just won't forget that feeling coz the memory of heart is more powerful than mind, so i forget the consequences.and as they say "Love is Blind". so even if this play is one sided, i could say i fell in a peaceful pit for a while when i was crossing the road of life with no eyes, and may be the ditch was not my size, i hope that my name is marked feebly on its inner sides.....

Until the result i await for the upcoming questions. and i wish i could give all answers with a consistent voice and second thought should not be the choice...therefore hoping for the sun to rise from the west......and Yes, i do believe impossible is possible coz in a dream every scene is blessed with the image of your wish., and so i hope my life is a dream and the experience a memorable bliss....

If exceptions are unexpected and still accepted, then i find no reason to stop this dream.,flowing through the lands of love that were unknown.,its a divine stream...
that clears the blocks of fears glued with tears in my heart, i even couldn't tell my peers what i feel, so my heart failed to peel down the burden of thoughts..,but this river of thought might flow everything away, to resurrect me correctly and the sleep may be broken by a new day......(of my life) and my pen is busy kissing the moment, wishing it never leaves me astray....(on the lonely path of knives)....

hope you all like it. pls comment and rate....

stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other

'i hope my life is a dream and the experience a memorable bliss....'

amazing !!!! keep writing

on Apr. 6 2012 at 4:13 am
compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Expect to have hope rekindled,expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways! The dry seasons in life do not last,the spring rains will come again.

'coz the memory of heart is more powerful than mind'that makes your story justifiable.awesomely put together.

deleted said...
on Mar. 25 2012 at 1:05 am
deleted, Miami, Florida
I loved this one... beautiful. My favorite. Wish someone wrote me this xD

Angelgirl39 GOLD, Monument, Colorado

\"I can sum up all I have learned about life in three words: It goes on\"
~Robert Frost

\"Those who dream by day are often more aware of things then those who dream only by night\"
~Edgar Allan Poe

hehe though not any boy could win my heart like you did ;)

My hearts reserved for only the best

Angelgirl39 GOLD, Monument, Colorado

~Robert Frost

~Edgar Allan Poe

Awwww, that is so awesome... I wish I was the girl you had written it for... If a guy wrote a poem that sweet for me.... I think he'd have me for life. This is what I love about you, B, you are so honest and true in your writing...

I loved it! 5/5 stars :D

Great job, and keep writing. :)