He Followed Me... | Teen Ink

He Followed Me...

By Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia
Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia

"She was fascinated with words. To her words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combinded with other words to create powerful spells." From: Lighting(By: Dean Koontz)

He followed me like a loyal dog, though he was not nearly so quiet; question after question he would ask. And about the most trivial of things: "How does a bird fly?" "How big is the Hulk?" "How do they make the corn pop?" I loved him, I really did. And for someone younger than me he was a good deal of fun. My parents always told me to look after him whenever we went off to play. "How much trouble could he get into?" I'd think. Well appearntly more than I could have imagined... One day after our lunchtime PB&Js, we were in the backyard and I turn for just a moment to discover he was gone...

Okay, so this was a type of "Sudden Fiction" I wrote it in 5 minutes and din't allow myself to add anything after the time ran out. So keep in mind that this isn't about what you may assume... Comment Please :)