School Blogs I: Paying Attention | Teen Ink

School Blogs I: Paying Attention

By potterlight PLATINUM, Cleveland, Ohio
potterlight PLATINUM, Cleveland, Ohio

That makes sense

It‘s cold today. Cloudy and rainy. I can tell that spring is almost here. Everyone can tell. I still have yet to ditch my winter coat though. It’s a Friday afternoon. Thank goodness for the weekend! I have been so looking forward to sleeping in tonight. I might get some homework done tomorrow, I might not. There’s no pressure, it’s not like the assignments are due the very next day. After having big term papers due all week, it’s nice to just not have to worry about it anymore. Maybe I’ll go shopping Saturday. The forecast says it’s going to be sunny, even though it looks far from that now. I wish it weren’t so gloomy looking outside. I love sunshine. I like the white clouds that float over my head in the sea of blue sky. It makes everything look so cheery and peaceful. Oh man! What did Professor Allan just say? I missed it! I hope it didn’t have anything to do with the test we have this Monday. I’m going to hate studying for that. I should really stay focused here. Let’s see, she was talking about….something. Please don’t let whatever she said be on the test! I hate taking tests! It’s not like they’ll teach us how to be smarter students. We just study whatever’s going to be on it and then lock our notebooks away until its test time again. Or at least that’s what I do. It’s so quiet in here. I bet everybody else is thinking about what a fun weekend their going to have. They’ll be hanging out with friends or going to parties while I just sit in my room all day surfing websites I have already seen a hundred times. Which reminds me; I’ve got to open up my hotel in Hotel City. I can’t believe I forgot to do that again! I’ve got like a good four hours before I have to come to this class and I still forget the littlest things. I wish it weren’t so gloomy looking outside. Wait, didn’t I just say that? I really need to focus. I don’t want to fail this test and- oh, class is over. Finally. Now I can go online and catch up on my games and videos. Although I should probably do homework first. Oh, but that’s right! I DON’T DO HOMEWORK ON FRIDAYS!

I'm starting a series of random things that I think about when I'm in school. They'll be pretty short, which makes it easier for me to put more things up.