Destructed Doll | Teen Ink

Destructed Doll

By Lalalovable SILVER, Antioch, California
Lalalovable SILVER, Antioch, California

Such a sweet girl Sarah was. She had independence that soared beautifully with liberation. Shy with her words but bold with her thoughts. Her future was so luminous it was blinding. Until one day that overwhelmingly good person burned right through her soul. One by one sullen bitter girls (other wise known as the users) approached Sarah for the single purpose of ruining her. Sarah believed they’re misguided sickening lies. So innocent that all she wanted was to believe in hope it was all she every held in the palm of her fragile hands.

Days filled with identical thoughts and clothes turned into venomous nights of abuse. The users were killing off her identity slowly but surely as they forced Sarah to drink their evil cyanide. Countless victims felt their hearts break and bleed. Throughout these bleak danger days Sarah became worthless as she allowed herself to be mistreated right before her very eyes. Never once did she take charge of her life because she allowed the users to control her life for her. Sarah is now lost in the belligerent storm suffering from the evil cyanide she drank because of the users.
R.I.P. Sarah a self destructed doll.

About being taking advantage of.