Diary of A Fairytale Princess Entry 2 | Teen Ink

Diary of A Fairytale Princess Entry 2

December 23, 2010
By MiiSs_AlySsA SILVER, Fall River, Massachusetts
MiiSs_AlySsA SILVER, Fall River, Massachusetts
8 articles 3 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Your Hold On Me Is Pemeant And Unbreakable. Don't Forget That..."

"Oh yea, Burgers for the boys.." - Haha!! A friend


Dear Diary,














Dec. 26, 2010

Last night was amazing! Johnathan brought me to this little quant cafe on the other side of town. We thankfully took his car ( a Hummer, that's all I know, I don't bother with cars) and he was such a gentleman. You wanna know the first thing he said to me when we met outside of my door? " Ashlee, I am so stunned by your beauty that I am speechless. Alas though, a beautiful creature such as yourself deserves at least one simple compliment. So excuse me if I could say that your hair sparkles like gems in the moonlight, your eyes are so bright and clear that they could light up the darkest of voids, your smile is so breathtaking that I just might have to beg you tonight to not utter a single laugh for I might suffocate. This dress is beautiful but it doesn't do your body justice. It cannot capture the graceful curves of your figure. So, my dear Ashlee, I hope I was able to make your heart flutter as much as mine is at this moment." And he was right! My heart was going to have a heart attack if it didn't stop jerking around the way it did. And let me tell you that he was stunning as well. His dark auburn hair kept falling slightly over his forhead and then he would just slide it back with his hand. His movements were so swift that sometimes he would catch me off guard when he would slide his hand into mine or swoop down to give me a kiss on top of my head. He's around 6 feet I and I'm more or so 5 feet so he would have to bend over even just to look into my eyes. It was much better when we sat down. He told me I could order anything on the menu. However, the Princess inside me took over and ordered a lady like meal which consisted of a salad, clamchowder soup, and a glass of wine. The whole time I could not take my eyes off of his eyes. They were the most interesting shade of green; I don't even know how to describe them. There were so many different green's in them that I felt like I was lost in a jungle of love, hehe. My gorgeous Saphire Blue eyes couldn't even compare. Then again it's only right that two beautiful people end up together or else this would be a sad, sad world. After dinner he brought me home, walked me to the door, and embraced me in a bear hug. We laughed for like 10 minutes then he finally gave me a gentle, soft kiss which blew me away. I can't wait to see him again. Well I'll be back later I have homework to do and college's to apply too. Bye!



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.