My diary | Teen Ink

My diary

By DaddyzUnwantedDolly PLATINUM, Raliegh, North Carolina
DaddyzUnwantedDolly PLATINUM, Raliegh, North Carolina

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."~ Dr. Seuss

Dear diary,

Shall I capitalize your name? I wonder if it is odd to feel bad about every wrong thing you accomplish.. It seems that is all I see in my work upon this cruel world..
Diary? I wish you where as wise as your meaning is foretold to be. I could ask you numerous questions and.. maybe you could be my friend. I... Well, I killed Teddy Bear.. the other day and now I'm all alone. I sowed his head back on but he wouldn't replied no matter how much I yelled at him.. I cried till my eyes bled and I broke my finger.. I donno how and I'm scared.
Would you mind sleeping with me for a while? Not for long.. Just 'till I grow up and mommy stops fighting with that dirty policeman... I don't like were we are. The windows have cardboard taped clumsily all over and mommy forgot my birthday.
I thought she would remember... I remember when I turned seven (last year) and my real daddy lifted me up in the air hooting about how his little girl was growing up to fast.. I remember telling him I'd be his little girl as long as he wanted and... I needed. He gazed at me sadly and hugged me tightly then left me on the porch at our old house as he claimed to be going to work... Oh how I cried when I found out he had lied!
I screamed at him when he got home... He hit me and I froze with my hand on my swelling cheek as I stared at him with big blue eyes all watery with unwanted pain. I remember Granny cussing at him to get out. I never saw him again.. I knew and know it was my fault but Granny told me again and again that it was not so.. Back then Mommy was not so pale and yucky and she agreed with angry eyes directed towards the front door as if she though he would suddenly walk through the front door.
What they don't know is that I saw Daddy two days later. He was on a bridge and I yelled to him.. He looked at me and smiled... Then jumped. I swear I heard him laughing at the horrific look on my face.. To this day I go and lay black and blue roses on his grave.. I dye them myself.. Just like my friend Emily taught me...
Well, Diary, I'm tired and mommy just walked in yelling at me to make her some **** food or else.. Her man friend laughed and told her she should be nice.. I don't like the glint in his murky green eyes though.. I was only wearing my nightgown..
Good night Diary.
<3 Molly

thank you!

I was trying to make it sound innocent and am attempting to write a series..unfortunetely  teenink did not accept the second one.. I suppose it was innaprpriate to them... I'll just have to edit it from what I wanted to put naturally.

MaddieWo PLATINUM, Marstons Mills, Massachusetts

"If I'd a knowed more, I would a loved more." -Pilate Dead, Song of Solomon

Awh.. it sounded so innocent.. :(

nice job

Thank you, I'm working on more...a series I guess.

I looked at one of them, and rated it :) I feel amateur-ish now haha

Babylufin GOLD said...
Babylufin GOLD, Liberal, Missouri

"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11. Thank you Lord, for this future you've given me.

I loved this... A few type-o's got in the way, but...everyone does that. I thought it was really good, though. :) Excellent storyline.

Please take a look at some of my work (preferrably My Love Is Gone or Don't Kill Me Now), if you have the time? :)