Mom,I will always love you. | Teen Ink

Mom,I will always love you.

July 25, 2010
By Niftygrrl BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia
Niftygrrl BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”- dr suess

"Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself."
— John Green


Dear Mom,

When I was little I used to sit in the sandbox in the backyard after lunch,I would imagine myself as ten years older.I wanted to grow out my blonde hair,Wear pretty pink dresses and marry my prince.

Well I'm 17 now,I have a blue pixie cutt,I don't own any dresses,But I am getting married to my beatiful girlfriend.
Im gay.Remember, I told you last year and you disowned me?

I hope you come to our wedding,It would mean the world to me.Mom,I miss you.I miss the old days where you used to tell me you were proud of me.I miss them.Alot.
I Love you,Even if you don't love me.









Em.