'Till Death Do We Part | Teen Ink

'Till Death Do We Part

By weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California
weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"People should be able to say how they feel. How they really feel. Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouth."

I’d always known how you’d die first- how you were two years older than me and how the phrase “‘till death do we part” applied to me. I’m twenty seven and you’re twenty nine. I’m here and you’re not. I married you at twenty two. I married you and promised to love you forever, but the problem now is that you couldn’t be here forever. And I can’t love forever without you.

“‘Till death do we part”? I never wanted to part and I never wanted death to take you from me.

It’s not fair.

I knew you’d die and leave me alone when we grew OLD and had wrinkles or something. But I’m standing over your grave in high heels and an up to date black dress. My eyes are red and not sagging. Twenty-twenty vision. My hair is black and not a gray hair in sight or any time soon. Clear skin- no wrinkles. Not even cellulite!

I’m still young and so were you! You should be here and not buried in the dirt beneath me. You should be here to love me and care for me and take care of me. But you died and you knew you would die. And you didn’t tell me!

You promised me! In your own personal, written vows you said we’d be together forever. You swore to be faithful and to NEVER LEAVE ME. You said I was your angel. Wherever I’d be, you’d be. Together, forever.

But where are you now? Well, death parted us.

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

Well written and the sadness really comes through.  The anger at being sad comes through too.  I love it and I read some of your other work your really good.  Can you read some of my work?

Rainbowmadhatter, Reno, Nevada

AMAZING

-Monkeyface:)

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

omg, thank you:) you made my day ! & you know what they say(; don't ever judge a book by its cover ! LOL

Haley_Elizabeth GOLD, Wallingford, Vermont

"Embrace imperfection rather than hide your flaws."

Ohhh My Goshh! This is amazing. i love it. I've read every one of your pieces... besides this one. i saw the title and didn't think it would be that good -- don't know why. i hope your not mad at me, i am terribly sorry, and will NEVER do that again. i finally got the nerve to read it and it, i think is one of your best! next time, i'll read before i judge. Love youu!, dont stop writing!:)

freewriter_123 SILVER, Miramar, Florida

"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door." ;)

AWWWW!! :( This was so sad, but so well writen! I love your work (Or obsessed, whichver you want to call it) and have read almost all your stories. keep writing and if you can, check out mine

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

i'm really, really , really late, but THANKS:)! oh and plz check out Not Again 2:)

-Missy- BRONZE said...
-Missy- BRONZE, Ahhh, South Dakota
This is a good story. Very nice!

WaterGirl23 BRONZE, Nutley, New Jersey

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." -William Shakespeare

love this[[:

deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

She's obsessed, but she's right! Lol, you're a great writer and it's a great thing for a writer if someone gets hooked on your work....great job on this, by the way:)

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

awww:) thanks

LiveLife2theMax GOLD, Wicklow, Other

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

at least :)

thats because your stories are awesome :) 

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

thanks:) it was really random haha, so i seriously don't know what to do with this! haha and i can seriously tell how much you are obsessed! omg, u have at least one comment on each of my stories!!!!

LiveLife2theMax GOLD, Wicklow, Other

-Robert Frost

-Kurt Cobain

awh :(
heart breaking :(

this would be an awesome prologue to a story. <- suggestion :)

i am seriously obsessed wit ur writing :)