Bored With LIfe | Teen Ink

Bored With LIfe

July 17, 2010
By Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other
19 articles 0 photos 102 comments

Favorite Quote:
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)


Life is boring at times. I know, that sounds weird, unusual, out of place, but at the same time it is true. To tell you the truth, I was listening to a nice, loud song, when, sometime in the middle of it, I got bored. Ha, you would have said to me: it is the song which was boring you. And you know what? I would have yawned and said: nope, the song is intriguing; I guess it is life that is the problem, the source of my boredness. I was listening to this song as I was driving on a bridge which is over a large lake, ocean, I do not even know, because I knew the answer would be too boring. You would say that I was a disturbed person. Huh, I never thought about that. Maybe I am disturbed, but I was not always like this. You know the reason I have become like this? Nope, I do not think you do, but let me just say two words: a boy. Yeah, yeah, pathetic, I know. But still that is the reason behind this twisted depression I have been going through. When the song ended, I stopped the car. I got out of it, and stood on the ledge of the bridge. I stared down at the water. What would happen if I jumped? I would die, duh. Call me suicidal because I jumped.


The author's comments:
LOL!! i am not like this..i ain't depressed of anything, i was just listening to "picture to burn" by taylor swift..and i soon got really bored and put just started to type, and this is my end product!!! well....enjoy!