Silver | Teen Ink

Silver

By Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado

Silver got out from under her dark purple silk sheets. Into her dark purple bathroom she stumbles. Turns on her flat iron. A month ago she decided to put her black dressers in her bathroom. So she opens up to drawers one full of her pants and one full of her shirts. She picks out a Hawthorn Heights band T-shirt it is loose around her waist witch measures 19 inches.
BING. Her flat iron is hot. In her t-shirt and some bright green skinny jeans she jumps from to banging on her bathroom door. Her little sister Marie, always wanted to know what Silver was wearing so they would match. She opened the door and then after her little sister ran off slammed it shut again. Silver never talked much had a bunch of friends and even her boyfriend, David was worried about her. She had just got done striating her Black red hair that fell to the mid of her shoulder blade as her phone buzzed on the sparkling crystal counter. She grabbed her dark purple converse and head out the bathroom and answered the phone but said nothing as Tina just kept yelling in her ear. She was saying stuff like, how dare him and why would he. This was the regular for Silver. The crazy mess of the world, not caring about her, but her caring about everyone and everything

This is just something came to me.