Somethings are to obvious | Teen Ink

Somethings are to obvious

By JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Pslam 3:5

Your arguing with your girlfriend. Its another fight. I try to stay out of it but your always on my mind. She
Hangs up and your trying to call back. Finally you give up. Its enough of that.

So I'm studying and your next door. I notice your girlfriend dropped by and fight some more. Why would you want drama like her? I'm here to tell you I've never done that to you before.
-Somethings are to obvious. You have to see. That I love you. And you love me. Even if I'm not as popular as she can be. I will never forget you. Just please Don't leave me .-

Back in my room. I'm waiting for you to call. You tell me whats going on. And I listen to it all. You tell me to meet you down at the street where we first got to see. That you loved me more than I believed.

So I'm waiting outside. And you talk to me. I feel like a cloud took me up. Should I feel this free? And then she pulls up. And you hop in. gives me the dirty look. And you kiss her again
-Somethings are to obvious. You have to see. That I love you. And you love me. Even if I'm not as popular as she can be. I will never forget you. Just please Don't leave me.-

And if you're gonna love me. You gotta try. So that night you threw rocks at my window but I was in bed crying. I opened the curtain. And there you were. With red roses and a black suit. So I get my dress on. And I got outside. We go and there were no more fights.
-Somethings are to obvious. You have to see. That I love you. And you love me. Even if I'm not as popular as she can be. I will never forget you. You'll never leave me.-
So it was a dream come true. And he told me he loved me since he first knew. That I was his and he was mine. I love him. And she has a problem. But nobody cares. Because we are in love and that fixes what needs to be repaired.
-Somethings are to obvious. You have to see. That we got married baby. Even if I was never the most popular here. I made my dream and went far. So now shes still searching where to find a man like mine. My life is fine with him by my side.

I got the idea from Taylor Swift. But the beat is totally opposite. It's more like "I'm Falling For You" but with more edge I might say.