Cinderella | Teen Ink

Cinderella

By JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Pslam 3:5

I'm not any princess. This dream will never come alive. My thoughts have changed from time to time. But I believe that fairytales can happen if you let them. All it takes is time.

And that clock up on the wall is ticking way to fast. All my worries have come. But I hope they will pass. Ever thought of what it would be like as a king. I don't believe that you will love me as I have loved you baby.
-this aint any love story. This aint any time to speak. This was a mistake. A bad mistake made on purpose. Let my tears fall. It may wake a real princess from her sleep. but I won't bother you if you don't want me around. But they say its life. Which I can't grasp. I love you but sometimes I may just have to pass. Night has come upon us. And all I have to do is cry in my sleep like Cinderella.-
I lay here in bed. And look up at the ceiling. Daydreaming of being friends. No more fights. No more hassle. I just want to feel like I meant something. You took that away and then put it back where it came from. Thank you for everything we had. Its not like you had any real feeling for me. It was just the time we spent I hold onto. Wish you understood. Yeah.

You were what I expected. But it was to good to be true. Life gives you things you wish were never real. But this aint any fantasy. No tt never was.I made a stupid mistake. And I fell hard from it anyway. So please just leave if you really feel its necessary. I understand what you are going through. Its time to say
-this aint any love story. This aint any time to speak. This was a mistake. A bad mistake made on purpose. Let my tears fall. It may wake a real princess from her sleep. but I won't bother you if you don't want me around. But they say its life. Which I can't grasp. I love you but sometimes I may just have to pass.-
- Night has come upon us. And all I have to do is cry in my sleep like Cinderella. Its what we say is fine. But in real life it feels like a crime. And even if I tell you the truth. You turn your back and give me something to hurt from. But when you say goodbye. I will take those memories. And cry.-

I wrote this because I was going through a hard time with a really good friend. It tore me up inside and so I had to write about it to express what I thought without any sort of rejection.