Goodbye to You | Teen Ink

Goodbye to You

September 28, 2009
By marisaleighxx GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
marisaleighxx GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
14 articles 4 photos 4 comments

I’ve tried. I have tried very hard to be civil and be his friend. In the beginning he was appreciative thanking me saying he was glad that even though it was ending that we would still be close. This was comforting and I felt like my life could begin again. I moved on, and found someone, Someone who cared. All of a sudden my inbox was filled, messages with the words LIAR, CHEATER and W**** were in almost every sentence.


He was pathetic he really was age 18 no job, no money, no car of his own and of course the thing that made him a real winner, He planned on living with his mom, Probably forever which I wouldn’t doubt, and for him this guy who was going no where in his life to email someone like myself, someone who has something going for them and trying to put them down, it’s just really sad.



All I could do was laugh, the last sentence he said ‘Baby I can change tell me what I did wrong dump him and we can be happy again.’ It was utterly pathetic that he couldn’t move on, nor could he let me be happy. I was on my way to loving again and he wanted to rip my happiness away. He couldn’t change he really couldn’t he was too far in by this point. I get it, college is expensive but I mean he was so picky with everything, if he needed money as bad as he said he could’ve worked at McDonald’s.


All I can say to him is, sadly you are not going anywhere in life. You are lower than low and the only place you are going right now is into this story so you can be mocked for because of the pain you tried putting me through, and I have warned you, you can say whatever you want to me but make sure it’s not something you want to regret because I will make sure it haunts you forever. So here it is this story I wrote that tells you that you really are pathetic.