lost! | Teen Ink

lost!

It is summer 2018, my parents live in Florida and want me to go visit for a few weeks. It will be my first time going to visit since they moved to Florida. I feel like I’m going to be lost.

I order my plane ticket and soon fly to Florida. Once I arrive I get a message from my parents saying they won’t be able to pick me up because something is wrong with their car. So my parents order me an Uber instead.

I get in the Uber, but have no clue where anything is at so I tell him (the Uber) the address. Once we arrived I have no clue of which house it is since it’s a gated community and my parents’ house was in a “very hidden corner” my mother told me.

The Uber kept driving around the community trying to look for the house I told my mother to “send me a picture of the house please” once she did we started to look for the same house but that still didn’t help much. We spent almost twenty- five minutes looking for this house.

I finally see the house, my parents were outside in front of the house. My mother was watering her flowers and my father was drinking his coffee. The moment I seen my parents I told the Uber to stop. I had finally found my parents’ house, I’m glad that they were outside because that helped me a lot.

This piece is about a girl that goes to see her parents that was hours away from where she stayed. but sshe had to go see tehm becuase they missed eachother but little did she know that she was going to get so lost.