Alibi | Teen Ink

Alibi

January 23, 2019
By MelanieMunoz1626 BRONZE, Monmouth, Oregon
MelanieMunoz1626 BRONZE, Monmouth, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I was just sitting there. I was so scared. My parents were still  fighting, but I felt like something really bad was going to happen. My parents have been fighting alot lately, and the fights have been getting worse every time.

Then I heard a scream. I rushed out of my room and went downstairs to find blood all over the ground. My mom was lying on the ground covered in bruises, and my dad was holding a gun. For a second everything stopped and I wondered where he had gotten the gun.

Then it clicked. He had shot my mom. I couldn't believe that he had shot her.

I yelled. I felt like dropping to the ground and crying. Then he pointed the gun to his head. His hands were shaking.

He fell to the ground slowly. I felt like going to catch him but I couldn't. I couldn't move.

I was scared.

I didn't know what to do. I was sobbing. I pulled out my phone and called the police.

I heard sirens and screeching tires. The police rushed into the house. They saw the scene. I had blood all over my body. I was holding the gun.

I realized to late that 2wx, I couldn't explain this.

I didn't have a alibi.