Witch's Trial | Teen Ink

Witch's Trial

April 8, 2015
By Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho
Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho
22 articles 13 photos 25 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love and loyalty run deeper than blood. By: Richelle Mead


Thick smoke clouded around her. She caughed and gasped as she inhaled the dark smoke. A bright raging fire thrived all around the small platform she stood on. she felt the scorching heat of the fire as it slowly began searing and blistering her flesh. The smoke burned her lungs and stung her eyes. Breathing became very hard. She screamed blood curdling screams as the agonizing pain settle over her. Her face glistened in the light of the fire as tears soaked her cheeks. Her skin turned red and bubbly as the flames incinerated it. She shrieked and howled in pain. The pain was so intense she felt as if she might faint. Her skin split open and boiling blood seeped out of it like a never ending river. Her body hurt so much. She turned her tear stained face upward towards the heavens and silently screamed prayers to god. She begged for god to render her mercy and put a end to this unbearable pain. She wanted so badly to be free. Deep down in her heart she knew it was pointless praying because god never answered her prayers before, why would he answer her now. Soon the fire will consume her and there won't be anything left of to be saved. The fire will die down and her body will be nothing but black ashes and the wind will slowly carry her ashes away. She closed her eyes and let the fire take her. She knew there was no use fighting against this. She was going to die one way or another. The fire swallowed her up eagerly. The last thing she saw was one final glance at the beautiful stary sky and the glowing full moon shining bright along with those gorgeous stars.