D-Day | Teen Ink

D-Day

By fire2 BRONZE, Duncombe, Iowa
fire2 BRONZE, Duncombe, Iowa
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

when the power plants in japan exploded

On June 6, 1944 D-day happening in Normandy; France. The characters are Dwight D. Eisenhower he is the supreme commander for America, Bernard Montgomery commander of the ground forces of the British, General Omar Bradley the United States first army. Operation Overlord the Americans have 21 divisions, the Canadian, British, Polish has 26 divisions, on a 50 mile stretch of beaches in Normandy. The beaches code-names are (Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno, Sword). General Patton was in charge of the fictional army. There are 4,400 ships and landing crafts; we also had 11,000 planes ready to fight. The fictional army tanks and equipment were cardboard, useless ships, wood. United States, Great Britain, Canadian, and Polish weaken Germany’s forces. Dwight D. Eisenhower: he’s a young man, and he’s a brilliant student in the United States army academy at west point he’s nice, he has a gorgeous smile, he’s strong and handsome. Bernard Montgomery: he’s cute and nice to people, he is in the royal army and he’s Great Britain. Omar Bradley: he is strong and he can knock you out in one hit, he got shot 3-4 times by German Nazi but he survived. If you got shot you will feel your blood pumping, the fire power firing, and you can hear your heart pounding fast. If you and a friend were in the war and your friend got shot you will be sad for him. The United States got France and then the most terrible leader of all is Adolf Hitler and he is in charge of Germany. At the end of the war United States, Great Britain celebrated the end of the war, you are sending letters to your family back home, and they are happy that you are alive; they wish you are home so they can hug you and welcome you home. The next day you got home and everyone is so happy for you.
The End

this is all about what happened on D-Day

Hunter D said...
Good story, the charecters are realistic and the story is true.