My encounter with Jeff the Killer | Teen Ink

My encounter with Jeff the Killer

December 24, 2013
By Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois
Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois
28 articles 13 photos 93 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that we see or dream is but a dream within a dream
-Edgar Allen Poe


Turning off the light and climbing into my bed I get ready to sleep. I cover myself up and get comfortable.
I wake up in the middle of the night cold. My bedroom window wide open and the curtains flapping in the light breeze. I got up to close the window when I heard my lamp break. I looked back at my nightstand from where my lamp was and then at the ground.
My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I saw where my broken lamp lay. I looked around some more and saw something move in the darkness. I ignored what I saw, thinking it was just my mind playing tricks on me.
I step over my broken lamp and climb back into my bed. Looking around my room again I catch a flash of white. It moves to the foot of my bed and stairs at me. A round white face, round white eyes with black dots in the center of them, black circles go around these eyes. Then there is a smile on the face; the smile spreads wide across the face, unlike any other smile I've ever seen before. Long black hair dangled in front of the face.
He was still, staring at me with the never closing eyes. I lay there unable to move, I was terrified to move or even blink. He slowly stood up, still keeping his eyes locked on mine. He wore a faded light blue hoodie with fresh and old blood stains covering it, and black pants. He was towered over me, looking down at me.
"Go. To. Sleep." He leaned forward and then took a step sideways. "Go. To. Sleep." He repeated those words.
He reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out a kitchen knife. His smile, it looked like it grew more and more as he gotten closer to me. I lay in my bed terrified, unable to move, unable to scream.
He stabbed me in my stomach. My blanket soaked up my blood. I finally let out a scream, but it didn't surprise him. He went on stabbing me in my stomach and chest. Laughing maliciously and peering down at me, watching me die.
"Go. To. Sleep." He whispered. His whisper was like an evil growling dog and almost the creepy ghost whisper. It made me scream more, but then I couldn't scream any more. Blood filled my mouth and I gurgle, spitting blood everywhere.
I cried. A single tear ran from my eye down my face as I tried to scream, but I only gurgled and choked on my blood.
Stopping from stabbing me he watched my choke on my blood. He looks down at me, watching me die. He leans over my face and whispers in my ear, "Go. To. Sleep"
I die.


The author's comments:
I like lessening/reading CreepyPasta and I like one of the characters named Jeff the Killer. I wanted to share with you a story that goes wit what he does. I may make more of my own creepypasta if you like it.