Mystery of Tea | Teen Ink

Mystery of Tea

By MichaelZhang PLATINUM, Guildford, Other
MichaelZhang PLATINUM, Guildford, Other

The purpose of competition is to eliminate the competition.

A tea pot was placed on the teacher's desk, which was in the front of the classroom.On the cover of the pot, a word "Tea" was written by red ink, bright and shining.

Drew found it, he believed that he owned the opportunity to have a taste of this mysterious tea.

"This type of tea might be produced in China." He thought and hold it, observing carefully.

But Drew did not mean to enjoy such a kind of delicious by himself. He invited his friend Isaac to join him.

"Let us split it!" Isaac suggested.Then, the tea was divided into two cups.After pouring into hot water, a green appeared in two cups. Maybe that was the best time to eliminate hot in the summer.

"Tea is much better than ice cream." Drew commented, "When I eat ice cream, I feel cooler. But after that, hot comes back again!"

"You're right!I cannot agree with you more. We can keep cool just like soak in the bathtub as we have tea, which is the most effective air conditioner!" Isaac said.

Drew began to be more excited, "In the summer, who can be more comfortable than us? We just like gold diggers, who uncovered the mystery of tea! It is a treasure which is able to assist us to go through whole summer!"

Suddenly, the door of the classroom opened.The teacher seemed to be panic, "Have you found my tea pot left here?"

"Yes," Drew was panic, also, "But we have enjoyed it."

However, the teacher was more panic after hearing that, "I have suffered high blood pressure for many years, so I purchased some medical tea that can ease it. What you drank was indeed as kind of medicine!"