Saver-Blue:Part Four | Teen Ink

Saver-Blue:Part Four

By Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other
Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds.' Albert Einstein

'Why write about reality, we all know how that story ends' Me

Nolan sat with a seat between himself and Alice in the back of the Rolls Royce. Nicolai drove and Aleksandr rode shotgun. Alice had her iPod plugged in and Tik Tok by Ke$ha on full blast. Aleksandr played a PSP with headphones on and Nolan stared out the window.

“Something up?” Nicolai asked.

“Besides the sky?”

“Funny. Not.”

“How do you get a girl to like you?” Nolan asked. Feeling the words fall out of his mouth.

“I assume you're talking about Alice, right?”
“Correct.”

“Be yourself.”

“She hates me.”

“No she doesn’t.”

“Yes she does.”

“No she doesn’t.”

“Yes she does.”

“Ask her out, I dare you and see what happens” Nicolai told him.

“No way.”

“Chicken boy” Nicolai made clucking sounds.

“Ha ha” something smashed through the front windscreen. Alice screamed.

“What in the name of Christ on a unicycle!” Nolan jumped back from the root that was probing the car.

“The talking flowers!” Nicolai swore. This could only be the work of one twisted individual. “It’s her” he growled.

“Who her?” Alice inquired.

“Saver-Freaking-Red” Nicolai swore again.

The Red Queen perused through the house of the White Knights. The group who long ago had sworn to protect the world from the group known as the Red Knights by training the Savers. A group of all powerful women who through the ages had all made marks on history. Joan Of Arc-The female leader of the French against the English, Boudicca-A Celtic warrior who had fought against Roman invasion, Mulan-The legendary Chinese heroine and many others. The White Knights had existed throughout the ages and each were codenamed after the legendary figures that had saved the world in an ancient legend carved into a stone tablet that only they possessed. Somehow a British Reverend had discovered this and had written a nonsensical account under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. The Red Queen had left her clothes in the Bathroom after showering and now stalked around wearing nothing. She had nothing to fear though. She had bound Cheshire Cat and the others were at present under attack by the talking flowers. She stepped into Alice’s room. The Saver-Blue was not in any way neat or tidy. Her bed sheets were tossed everywhere, her pyjamas lay on the floor and several books on mythology lay haphazardly around the room. The Red Queen made her way inside. She fist opened her chest of drawers inside was nothing but clothes and underwear. Then she went to her desk and rip drawers out, emptying the contents everywhere. A laptop sat on the desk. She obliterated it. Saver-Blue would be peeved, but what did she care. A charcoal drawing fluttered off a shelf and the Red Queen had to look at it twice to know what she was seeing. Water versus Lighting? Now that was interesting. Apparently the girl had seer skills as well as Elemental abilities. The Red Queen walked out, satisfied and went to find her clothes. They were hung up perfectly, except for one thing. Her shoes were missing. She spun. Snapped her fingers and the clothing vanished in a flash of electricity which then hit her and made them reappear. She headed for Leonardo’s room and then stopped. Did she smell coffee brewing? She rushed downstairs and found a mug of flat white on the coffee table, beside it was a note.

“Best wishes in you explosive career?” She read it aloud. The house exploded.

Leonardo watched with a sense of satisfaction as the house and his ex-girlfriend blew up.

“Two birds in one stone” he laughed. Storm clouds broiled and flashes of lighting smashed into the ground all around him. “Crap” he muttered.

“Leonardo!” The Red Queen screamed.

Part Four. Comments appreciated :)

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."-Oscar Wilde

Awesome. We must talk about that....like arrange a Fb chat or something for it....hmmm...

on Jun. 2 2010 at 1:01 am
Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

Thanks T and I'll be sure to take your thoughts on board for the D and Charlie story.

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

Hahahahah nice...but wait...was she walking around the house naked? Jeepers, that's weird....lol and cute that Nolan likes Alice, lucky guy got to see her naked...wouldn't every boy just give up a leg to see the chick he likes nude? Ha, anyways, good, and I love the background story with Mulan and Lewis Carroll and all, very creative. You have some "mad skillz" lol