Oh my a-god it's Gerard Way and Frank Iero!!! (A My Chemical ROmance Story) | Teen Ink

Oh my a-god it's Gerard Way and Frank Iero!!! (A My Chemical ROmance Story)

March 24, 2010
By MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas
MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas
4 articles 2 photos 85 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself, don't take any one's (ugh they keep editing this T_T) shit and never let them take you alive!!!- Gerard Way


i sighed heavily when i got a text from my friend saying she was going to be late to the mall and i should do some pre-shopping to pass the time. Letting my feet take me where they pleased they led me to Hot Topic, and not one to pass up a chance to look at the new skinny jeans i walked in. A quick glace around and it caught my eye, a new My Chemical Romance shrit, one i knew no one at my one horse town school would ever have. I had to have it. As I franticly looked for my size i heard a man chuckle "Wow, you must really want that shrit." I turned around to see a man who looked just like Gerard. "It can't be him" I thought shaking my head along with the thought. "here, this is your size I do believe." The man pulled off a shrit just my size off the front of the rack and i felt my face flush a bright red. "He really looks like Gerard!" I thought again, I finally couldn't stop my self from asking "Are you Gerard Way? i mean you look sio much like him..." The way his eyes darted around the store answered my question and i had to cover my mouth from screaming. My face flused even harder when i realized i was searching for his band's shrit like a mad man, "So uh.. whatta you doing here... if i may ask?" Isaid trying to act nonchalant like running into your hero happened every day. "oh you know just looking around killing time.." He said still nervously lookig areund. "Um i won't say your name anymore if you think you're gonna get noticed." I thought about waht i just said and thought like he's gonna stay around and talk to one of his nerdy little fans. "No, it's cool..." He seemed to be looking for something so i started looking too, not quite sure what we were looking for. "Um G," I asked hoping he'd let me use his nick name, "Whatta we looking for?..." "Not What, Who." As i was looking it hit me, it could be anyone, his wife, Mikey his brother, anyone important, i just didn't know then a cell phone ringing snapped me back in to reality. it was my phone and my friend calling to say she's gonna be so late it wasn't even worth her going so i has no reason to stay, but i had to see who Gearard was waiting for. "Hey G!" Another's guys voice yelled. WE both turned and my jaw dropped when i saw it was Frank Iero, my other hero. "No way i'm this lucky." i mummbled. "Heyya Frank!" G said with a smile. i watched as G walked away and i couldn't help but feel sad as he left me there. "Hey are you coming?" G asked. I looked around to see if there was another member of MCR i missed but no one else but the clerk was in the store. "Me?" i asked in disbelief. "Yeah I heard your friend bailed, and we love to get to know our fans." My heart was pounding in my chest. "What's your name?" Frank asked and i realized i never even tokd gerard my name. "Oh uhh...K-Kelly" I didn't know why i was getting so tounge tied, but i could feel my face burning with redness. "Ok Kelly, can you do us one thing?"Frank asked "yeah sure, i can do it, no problem." Smooth. "Calm down" He laughed "Sure no problem." we began walking out of the store when G stopped and looked at me. "What? Oh you don't want to hang out any more?" I could feel my heart sinking. "No, you have to pay for that" He said pointing to hte shrit i was clutching. "Oh right..." I blushed as i turned toward the conter. i was impatient as the clerk took her sweet time scanning and bagging the shrit. Finally we left the store, the whole time i was in disbelief. We spent the whole day laughing and hanging out, but sadly the day had to end. I said my goodbyes and got into my mom's car. "So did you have fun?" my mom asked when i was settled. "You'll never know..."


The author's comments:
I LOVE My Chemical Romance and if i even got to shake Gerard and Frank's hand I'd probably die so a whole day with them would be a dream- so if G or fank ever read this... i I LOVE YOU GUYS! lol