Mario | Teen Ink

Mario

February 20, 2010
By xenon333 PLATINUM, Billerica, Massachusetts
xenon333 PLATINUM, Billerica, Massachusetts
42 articles 0 photos 150 comments

A little Italian plumber named Mario falls in love with a princess who is taken by a turtle with spikes on his shell. The turtle hides her in a castle and makes Mario and his little brother, Luigi fight through stretches of land filled with his dancing minions that commit suicide by mindlessly walking off cliffs, or get killed when Mario jumps on their head.

Along the way, Mario and Luigi come along these little boxes with a ? printed on the side. When they head-butt them, a mushroom comes out. By running into said mushroom, the brothers grow larger. Soon, the brothers discover a red flower that makes them shoot fire out of their hands. Later on they discover an unknown dinosaur species. They adopt a green specimen and name it Yoshi.

When Yoshi eats five berries, it lays an egg that creates a special kind of green mushroom that gives the brothers life. Eventually the brothers save Princess. but then the turtle sweeps her away to another world filled with deserts.

But if you're looking for a more…realistic game,there is a hedgehog named Sonic who can run at extremely high speeds with a two-tailed fox.

The author's comments:
Honestly, how did they think up these games?!