Harvest Moon:The Begining! | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon:The Begining!

December 7, 2009
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


I paced back and forth as my father and Mother were trying to tell me something. But the door of the cottage opened and Jake came in. He was really out of breath.



"Edward, Bells I don't think that it would be a great idea to tell Nessie that we kissed..." I heard myself gasp.




"What?!" It came out in a scream. Mom got to her feet and stood infront of me.


"Nessie sweet heart it was before you were born and jacob thought that he loved me the way that he did you." My eyes were wide and I felt my heart start to ache.




"I don't care!" I screamed louder. I glanced at my Father who was sitting on the couch staring at me. I felt tears swell up in my eyes.



"Nessie, listen this is really something that we should talk about not you and your parents." I looked at Jake. He took a step back like I had physically hit him.




"WE?! We have nothing to talk about. You--I cant believe that you and my mother...Wait did you both kiss each other or did just one of you?!"



"We both did." Jake's voice was full of sadness and regret. I was to angry to want to care about how he felt.




"I cant believe--And you knew!" I turned around my attention on my father. His face was grave and thats when I knew he could hear my thoughts and Jacob's. I quickly moved past my mother and made it just outside the door. But I felt Jacob's hand wrap around my small wrist. I turned fast and my hand made impact with his face. He didn't flinch because it didn't hurt him. He released my hand and I ran for it......I needed to get away even if that ment go to the reservation and hanging out with Quil and the rest of the werewolves. Even if it was just Leah. We didn't along that well but we were there for each other.