No Name | Teen Ink

No Name

By MontyB BRONZE, Lancaster, South Carolina
MontyB BRONZE, Lancaster, South Carolina

“ It's cold in this world, you better learn that and learn it quick.” “Keep being dumb you gonna end up dead you dummy.” “Why you dress like that, that's all you got to wear? Ah you broke.” “ Aye, look it's the nerd, Mr. Mathematics, what you looking at b****.” “ Come on girl stop playing, let me in them pants. I said stop moving.” “ Ah don’t run now pu**y, I told you I was gonna catch you, let's get him.”
Every night we’re alone, no one to talk to, nobody there to help heal the pain. It’s rough being us, everyone watching but no one doing s*** to stop it.  You try to live when you’re laughed at everyday. You live while you’re constantly robbed and picked on. You try living, knowing all you got is yourself. You will never understand our pain. We hide in the shadows but for some reason the spotlight finds us. Self esteem? Never heard of that it. Confidence the f*** is that, who made that bullshit. Pain? Oh we know him very well, we talk to him everyday. My friend pain is always there, no matter what I’m doing he comes and greets me with flowers. It amazes us that he can be with all of us. Friends? That's the fakest thing ever created. We have no friends, them roaches ran when the light hit. One thing you people will never understand is the lonely feelings. The times where the cold face that give you metal kisses on the side of your head sometimes it might bite as it says goodnight. The times where the long tongue of the blade licks your neck. You will never know, the reflection of your life as the capsules slide down your throat like kids on a water slide. That devilish lash of the words from people bit like vipers. We are your “friends,” we are your “family,” everyday our lives are a struggle. Be careful who you decide to disrespect or clown, you might be the next person to kill one  of us. 

This piece is inspired by the personal experiences and the understanding of how many teenage lives are lived.