Habits and values | Teen Ink

Habits and values

By Michaelsingh1 BRONZE, Burlington, Massachusetts
Michaelsingh1 BRONZE, Burlington, Massachusetts

I’m still trying to figure out why it is such a problem that I go on my phone a lot. My mom is always like your going to get brain cancer, and blah blah blah. My dad is just typical, “when I was your age” and all that crap. It’s just how things are nowadays we are able to communicate with anyone we want whenever we want. Hold on give me a second, I’m in this group chat but they don’t realize that I want out. I still keep it though I like the notifications, makes me feel important. Don’t you ever look at your phone and see no notifications? It’s depressing like what’s the point of having a phone. It’s like going into your house and no one even acknowledges you came home. Like I would kill myself, who wants to feel unwanted, not me man, not me. Hold on *beep*, hahahaha, I swear vine has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen, like why would you waste your time watching some comedian when you can just watch 6 seconds videos which are probably funnier, look at this video it's a money falling out a tree, this is just gold. Hey if it can make you exhale ouyour nose at an accelerated rate it's comedic gold.
I wish someone could explain to me why face to face, hold on *beep*. What was I saying? Nevermind anyways I'm getting the new iPhone 6zsquared it's suppose to weigh less than a feather it's going to sick I can't wait. I know a guy some I'm gettin it for about 2,000, pretty sick deal am I right? Anyways, *beep* oh man looks like we're all going to the game, see ya around Jim we'll do this again huh? I'll put it *beep*. Ya I'm comin I'm comin.

I was inspired to write a satire piece in my creative writing class.