Rainbow | Teen Ink

Rainbow

By Tigerous BRONZE, Neosho, Missouri
Tigerous BRONZE, Neosho, Missouri

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Her beauty is magnificent, her color shines. Her deep crystal blue eyes are like bright babyblue diamonds in the ocean shining as the sun makes them twinkle. Her color shines like gold and silver as the sun sets in the west. Yellow representing COURAGE, Orange representing RESPECT, Red representing RESPONSIBILITY, Pink representing HONESTY, Purple representing PERSIVERINCE, Blue representing COOPERATION/ TEAMWORK, Green representing BRAVERY, an White representing PURITY.

Her mane and tail flowing in the wind while the look on her face is protective, she scares away evil with her kindness and courage. She hunts down sicknesses a human may get and chases them off with her snort of bravery. She is like an ANGEL watching over all. Her laughter makes little girls smile with happiness. She is there when you need her most and listens closely to help you out when you are in a jumble. She is your best friend no matter what happens. She loves you and is with you every step of the way.

Her cooperation shows that she is easy to get along with as she is afraid of nothing that comes across her. She does not shy away from the sword or gun that is pulled to her, she fights for your freedom like the American soldiers that fight for the home of the brave and the land of the free. She is a true hero for she is the wonder of your heart, the beauty of the ocean, the sweet smell of candy, the kindness of your heart, she is what connects the world as we hold hands and join each other to share victory, SHE is the one to stand up and say lets all be friends.

This piece I wrote was a memory from when I was a littler girl.