LIFE!!! | Teen Ink

LIFE!!!

By Dynamo DIAMOND, Lahore, Other
Dynamo DIAMOND, Lahore, Other

I used to think falling in love would be personal. But it's all a big public show.

Life can be a tedious process sometimes. Ask a mother whose children are debonair, sophisticated, urbane, soignée and positively dripping with sweetness while pleading to go to the cinema to watch a newly released movie with their friends, but are the most idiotic, teasing nudniks when she wants them to get up for school. Ask a new born child (though I doubt he will be able to answer you, but still!) who is just tired of everyone caressing him and saying, in the most irritating tone, “Oooooooh! Hasn’t he got his mother’s eyes?” (Though if he really had her eyes, she would be in a plight, trying to get them back from him. No compromise on your eyes.) Ask a student plain bored of the drudged routine of going to school, listening to the droning of a teacher trying to hypnotize you or something, coming back home, completing homework, couching a hogshead and then again going to school. Ask a teacher who has his hands full trying to teach a bunch of naughty, fiending-to-be-whipped children ‘A’ is for apple and ‘B’ is for ball. Witness his exasperation when some crazy kid stands up and asks a stupid question. Confabulate with a teen who is tired of him/her ditching him/her and is ready to commit suicide by jumping in a pool only a fathom deep! You see, life is indeed a tedious process (as I said earlier) but it is also an experience both unique and bamboozling. For what would life be for all these persons if they are free from such trivial trials, for these tribulations, the quintessence of life, make it living worthwhile.

Even a lugubrious soul(such as me)has a sense of humor.

Dynamo DIAMOND said...
Dynamo DIAMOND, Lahore, Other

Thanks a bunch:) Not really sure if this is the best or the worst:)

Dynamo DIAMOND said...
Dynamo DIAMOND, Lahore, Other

Thanks!              

Daesha SILVER said...
Daesha SILVER, Dalby, Other

Everything happens for a reason

Wow, I loved it :) It's great.

Akmal_Knight BRONZE, Dalby, Other
Haha, you do have a sense of humour! I like your points and story layout. Really good job. :)

on Apr. 11 2012 at 10:13 am
MarleyRainbow PLATINUM, Valles MInes, Missouri

one good thing about music is, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

you have made it clear what happens in most peoples lives... this truely is LIFE

mkhanz said...
on Mar. 21 2012 at 8:53 am
Wow!thts life.........