Ifinite Dreams | Teen Ink

Ifinite Dreams

July 28, 2010
By Ebonykitty SILVER, Naples, Florida
Ebonykitty SILVER, Naples, Florida
8 articles 1 photo 35 comments

Favorite Quote:
You can't run out of dreams. Dreams are the start of everything...


Dreams are the base of everything in this god-forsaken world. And when they crash you can't help but cry; on the inside or out.

But the great part about dreams?

They're infinite.

No matter how many of your dreams break you can always dream more.
There will always be another night and another day for dreams. Even when you die, your dreams won't die with you.

And becuase dreams can't be evil, only the person who dreamt them can be, then they're pure, easy.

Of course it's easy to dream, it's how life goes on, it's WHY life goes on, and on, and on.

But don't underestimate dreams, especially your own. If dreams can substain life, then what could your dreams be capable of doing? What could they mean? What could they make?

The next cell phone? A water-powered car? The next best toy every little kid will want? Maybe even the next bestseller book all around the world.

Are dreams worth crying over?
Definately.

Are people worth crying over?
Depends.

Can dreams change the world?
Of course.

Can people?
Well, who dreamt the world-changing dreams?

But some dreams are so complicated. So complex. So confusing.
And some dreams are so simple. So basic. So easy.

Without these changes in dreams life would be different. Life would be so plain, monotone. Not the balance of light and dark like we have now. Or the millions of colors of the world, each a subtle change from the previous, but a catostrophic change compared to other colors farther away.

And it's all becuase of us.

All becuase of Infinite Dreams.


The author's comments:
I was replying to a comment of a sad girl with the same concept. And I didn't want to stop, becuase it's all true. Dreams are why I write. What are dreams to you?