Lizzie | Teen Ink

Lizzie

January 10, 2008
By Anonymous

Lizzie was walking down her street, the same ol' street exactly 28 squares of cement to her house. Then out of nowhere, a blue pickup came screaking around the bend. A hard rigid man, no a teenager just about her age, jumped out of the car, and ordered her to get in, but before she had a chance to say no, or run, or scream, he shoved her into the car. She noticed she was not alone, there was one other girl whose face was tear-streaked, she couldn't have been more than 2 years younger than Lizzie. Lizzie hadn't known this girl, but she knew that the two of them were not going to happy fun time land. They arrived morning the next day at a broken down, hazardiss apartment. They were pushed into the basement of it. There they were forced to be tortured. It is sad to say the younger girl couldn't take the torturings of the boys any more, she died a young pretty, selfless girl. Lizzie had taken a hard two years of suffering when the po-po finally arrived and the teenage boys were sentenced to death. Liaaie had to go and tell the sad tale of the younger girl to her family. They didn't take the heartbreak so well. They awarded Lizzie for trying to resue her body when she died, but yet she wasn't victorious.