The Princess And The Frog | Teen Ink

The Princess And The Frog

By *Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois
*Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois

I LOVE THE COLOR ORANGE!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all...

Once upon a time, there was a prince named Sir Freddy. He was in love with Princess Shyann, but she didn’t like him at all. She thought he was rude and full himself. Princess Shyann’s best friend was Princess Ashley and she has been in love with Sir Austin. They had been dating for two months. Princess Ashley plans on marring him some day. But one night Sir Freddy was trying to get Princess Shyann to come out and go to the ball, but she refused. So Sir Freddy saw a shooting star and he wished for a way to get Shyann and have her go to the ball with him. When it was all done and over with he had been turned into a frog. Shyann ended up going to the ball with Sir Nicolas. Princess Ashley went to the ball with Sir Austin. Princess Shyann wore a blue satin dress. Princess Ashley wore and orange silk dress. They both looked wonderful.

After the ball, Princess Shyann found a frog on her front porch.

She picked it up and it said, “It is me, Sir Freddy. Please kiss me for the wish will go away.”

“Whatever. Sir Freddy is a prince not a filthy old frog,” said Princess Shyann.

“Kiss me and I will prove it to you,” said the frog.

“Ewe!!!!” squealed the princess.

“Just kiss me. I will give up my life for you if you want it.” So the Princess kissed the frog. Princess Shyann and Sir Freddy are living together and they plan to get married very soon and if you’re wondering what happened to Sir Austin and Princess Ashley, they are married and getting ready to have a baby. They are naming it Logan if it’s a boy and Kristen if it is a girl.

Oh and did I mention that Shyann is getting ready to have a baby boy? I think they are naming it DJ. But I am not so sure. They choose not to talk to me anymore but Ashley lost her spot on the thrown because her parents did not approve of Austin. She didn’t care she loves Austin and wants to spend the rest of her life with him. She was thirteen when he gave her a promise ring. They would talk all day and they would say I love you all the time. I think they are meant to be together. Nothing has been able to tare the apart. They would have spent every minute of everyday together but school and Austin’s job came in the way. They started dating when Ashley was in fifth grade. They’ve been dating ever since. Don’t you think that’s sweet? Austin always tells Ashley how lucky he is to have her love and tells her he is the luckiest boy on earth. Ashley feels the same way about him. They want to have three kids, two boys, one girl. They are naming them. Logan, Jordan, and Kristen. Austin is a country boy and Ashley used to be a country girl until her parents became king and queen. So now Ashley has became a country girl again. They are married but for some reason not living together, I think Ashley would like to. Well I have just got news that Ashley had boy. They named it Logan. He is seven weeks old. Now Ashley is expecting a baby girl. Their naming her Kristen. Oh and Shyann and Freddy are expecting a baby girl. They are naming it Kristina. Ashley’s baby has black hair. He weighs 13lbs and he is 17in. Austin got a job working for his dad. He drives the combine in the fields. He makes three thousand dollars a day. Austin lives in an orange mansion. Ashley and Logan are moving in very soon. I saw them moving stuff in there today. They will be very happy after they live together. I know Ashley will love it. Well that’s the end of the story about Austin and Ashley’s life. And they lived happily ever after!!!!!!!!

*Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois

Thanks Deverie. :)

You should read Religious conflicts and read my comments.

Deverie♥ SILVER, Carthage, Illinois

I will seriously kick your butt....verbally.

ok i know i go to school with you dude, but seriously...this made no sense! lol.. separate your paragraphs more and it will be better! :)