721 Gladiolus | Teen Ink

721 Gladiolus

January 31, 2023
By DaEliteHBH5 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
DaEliteHBH5 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Last night I dreamt that I was at 721 Gladiolus street Anna maria, Florida eating chocolate chip pancakes watching a red eared sliding turtle slide off the rock into the aquamarine water. It reminded me of the animation of the lochness monster sliding into lake michigan even though he is from lake erie. Later that day I went to the restaurant on the beach called the sandbar and drank my Shirley Temple as I watched the stormy weather off in the distance. I had rode there on my bike which had been stuck to the wall it was hanging on so I wrenched it off the wall, put my crocks on and started riding. As I sat drinking my cocktail I thought about how my first girlfriend looked an awful lot like a mix between Mariah Carey and Shanny. As I looked at the beach I realized how much sand there was.  Probably over 1.2 billion pounds of it, just at that moment a singer walked onto a nearby stage to start playing live music. He opened with Suh dude and then said gimme a Sine because his band name with mathing life. Then he started to sing the opening lines to a song I remember “Look If you had one shot, or one opportunity.

To seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?” then my grandma came over and said “Hey Harry the Fifth” i responded with hey grandma. And we spent the rest of the night relaxing at my humble abode