101 Word Story; Untold Stories | Teen Ink

101 Word Story; Untold Stories

By TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton
" Balance your life with spiritual experiences that remind and prepare you for continued, daily ministering to others." - M. Russell Ballard
"Love is expressed in a smile, a wave, a kind comment, a compliment." - Thomas S. Monson

Our busy lives are always bustling with noise and chatter, many scenarios and events happening at once, good and bad. You may see someone litter some fruit, when really they dropped it to feed some baby birds that were hiding under a bush. You could spot someone screaming at a bus driver angrily, when they’re actually trying to prevent a crash. My point is, you have to know the story behind everyone’s actions before you judge them.

This is bad. This is good. This is the good in the bad. This is the bad in the good. Don't judge untold stories.

I learned a lesson the other day that now will stick with me forever, and it's don't judge anyone unless you know their story, and I would like to help others recognize that and apply it to their lives. 

Thank you! ❤️

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

Well-said, Tessa!!!★★★