Moon war | Teen Ink

Moon war

By holymoly SILVER, Tirana, Other
holymoly SILVER, Tirana, Other

Have you ever heard about the Moon War story? A very long time ago, there were two sides of world in the moon. As we all know, there was a world on the bright side and a world on the dark side, and there were many animals in these two worlds. The animals on the bright side were mainly friendly and smart birds, tigers and dogs, and the animals in the dark side were mainly evil and greedy bears and crocodiles. There was a serious problem between two countries. In the country on the bright side, there were a lot of delicious foods and good shiny treasures, but not on the dark side. The dark side world is like almost swamps, so that is too difficult to find food. They were getting hungrier and hungrier. The animals on the dark side have always been hungry, so they just try to invade the world on the bright side and steal a lot of food. Ones, the world on the dark side was as beautiful as the bright side, but they were so greedy. That is why the world had changed. They just kept stealing food and treasures, and they destroyed everything as they could see. Trees were burnt down, animals were killing each other, and blood was everywhere. They also heard loud screams every day. The smell of blood was decaying, and the environment was gradually stained with blood. Animals couldn’t find any fresh food or water. Some of animals were getting crazy. That was just like they were in hell. They had got heavy rain for 5 months. Therefore, the dark side is almost swamps. Their plan to invade bright side was overheard by birds. The birds immediately informed the tigers and the dogs and told them start to prepare for the invasion.  
   The birds said, “Hey guys! Bears and Crocodiles are planning for an invasion.” 
   “Somehow we must protect our home!” said tigers.  
   All animals on the bright side yelled as one “Yes, we can!!”  
   On the other hand, animals of dark side were not aware that they know their plan, so they were just waiting for that day. One day after that, when the bears and crocodiles decided to invade. 
   “It is time to steal foods and be done our hunger!” yelled the angry big brown bears. 
  The bright side animals were able to effectively stop their attacks and drive them away. They used mountains and rivers to defend their place from the dark side animals. For example, from mountains, they threw down some logs and rocks, and the dark side animals were caught by surprise. In the rivers, the bright side animals had built dams and when the dark side animals tried to cross the rivers, the bright side animals opened the dams. The dark side animals were scattered around somewhere with the water, so loud screams of despair were heard. Despite that, the dark side animals didn’t give up. They still rushed to bright side with shields and strong weapons. They attacked at night, thinking that bright side animals were sleeping, but they were not. The bright side animals were ready to defend their place. They made a big hole cover with leaves, and they also put some traps. Some of the dark side animals fell in the hole and got caught in the traps, so they couldn’t move. This stopped other animals from going any further. Because of these tactics, the bright side animals could easily defend their place. The dark side animals shamefully returned to their place.  This is the moon war! The animals on the dark side that were greatly defeated after the war had a feeling of loss and hunger that made it difficult to live any longer. 
    Dark side animals said, “We screwed up. What can we do now...?” 
    However, the animals on the bright side learned that this war was caused by the hunger suffered by other animals. As a result, the animals on the bright side called a meeting with the animals on the dark side to solve the problem. Thanks to this, both countries got along better, and all animals lived well without hunger. All animals changed to be more vivid and friendly. 
   To sum up, this story shows us that if you need something or want to do something, you cannot use your power and force. There is a better way to solve the problems. Conversation is a key to solve the problem. It is wiser to do so.